Monday 22 June 2009

On Podcasting LateDecember

A little while since the last post so let me tell you why…

I have finally got round to working on a podcast and getting it online. There’s quite a lot of work in putting it all together but it has been good fun and the feedback so far has been good.

Originally I started putting together a video Python podcast but I switched to a Christian theme as it more important/required at this time and I need a break from the techie world sometimes. I have been using basic tools such as Windows Movie Maker which can produce decent results even with my clumsy approach. Production quality is important so this will be continually worked on. At the moment it is a solo project but I am talking to people to get involved which should make it twice as fun!

So please visit and subscribe to LateDecember! Should another photo post on here soon.

2 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Good luck with your podcast!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Steve said...

Good luck with your podcast!!

Thanks for stopping by MY blog :)

Blessings,

Steve