Monday 29 December 2008

Sunset 2008 and 2009

 

Time to sum up the year that has nearly gone and to have a peak ahead at 2009. 2008 was the year we didn’t manage to sell the house and move – that’s my personal credit crunch story. The boys are now all at the same Nursery and School, Marta has been doing lots of craft and I started a new job in the spring. We’ve all had a splendid Christmas and been able to spend time with many family and friends.

291220081738

In 2009 we will hopefully have a bigger house one way or another. Right now, I am setting some smaller goals for 2009. Podcasting has been one of best ‘things’ I picked up in the past few years and I have been able to effortlessly entertain and educate myself in many areas. It has put me off main stream media. I definitely want to watch more video podcasts rather than TV. So much so that I am pondering a iPod (if I can every pick which model!). I have finally given in and use iTunes for media. It’s a handy one for the front room PC and life is easier if I keep theme the same. I would like to consider some outdoor pursuits but even today’s slightly sunny weather can’t get me in the mood.

Maybe spring will bring the inspiration for exercise…

 

1 comment:

Gwen, James and Esmé said...

It is good to see that you guys were also enjoying the glorious last few days of 2008.

May we wish you a very happy New Year,

Love from Gwen, James and Esmé